Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Drives the creation of relevant and meaningful solution architectures, re-usable assets and other deliverables that enables the overall business thus driving better performance
- Strong client-facing facilitation skills and business insights needed to help business leaders and program managers understand how to apply complex IT / Architecture concepts to solve business problems
- Develop application and component strategy in line with the business strategy for one or more programs
- Support the development strategy for applications and components
- Support one or multiple development streams in line with overall program timing and milestones
- Willingness to Learn new technologies and implement as per organization needs and build the capability for the same among the team.
- Drives adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in the team
- Programming languages: i.e. software language structures, object-oriented languages
- Strong Knowledge on Microsoft/Java/Micro Services or equivalent technologies.
- ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#.Net
- Strong knowledge on any of the RPA/AI/ML technologies
- SQL Server, Oracle
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in automating processes
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leading technical architecture and design
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A