Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Accenture Products & Platforms (APP) Engineering Services professionals design, implement and deploy the next generation of products for our clients. With strategic product management capabilities, we transform fortune 500 companies, modernizing and engineering advanced services across the enterprise.
- Product Development & Engineering – Architect and manage the product development lifecycle from roadmap development, to build, test, and deploy at speed utilizing advancements in UI Component design and Dev Ops along with automation testing practices.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in design, hands-on development of distributed software applications and cloud platforms
- Strong collaboration, communication, stakeholder management skills
- Hands on Cloud Application Design and Architecture build experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If an Associate’s degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience.
- Experience in design of micro service-based solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A