Accenture’s Oracle practice, and we make the new happen now. Every day, we imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myConcerto, that mixes the best parts of Accenture and Oracle to help companies come into their own as digital leaders. Ready to find genius answers to seriously hard business challenges and work with some of the best? Come join a team that feels personal even though it’s over 54,000 strong. As a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Oracle Partner Network with over 145 awards, we’re proud the industry is taking notice of our work, too.
- Keep growing your skills to help your team with business development and sales efforts
- Help clients understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle
- Lead, coach and advise a small project team in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project)
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
- Gain the trust of your client, team mates, and managers to make sure projects get delivered
- Set up, document and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
- Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
- Give clients options for designs using prototypes
- Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
- Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have hands on technical experience with Oracle Benefits, Absence Management and Payroll and across the major Oracle Cloud HCM processes integrating with payroll.
- Experience implementing Cloud solutions using Oracle Cloud HCM Cloud products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experienc
- Minimum 2 years of current Oracle HCM Cloud – Fast Formula Development experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A