People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Accountable for the overall skill competency and development of his her direct reports through performance coaching, mentoring and talent development efforts
- Accountable for overall service level performance of associates according to established policies and business rules set by the client in the day to day operations through an effective monitoring and management of team performance
- Acts as the overall escalation point for all types of issues people, process and technology before presenting to the client
- Oversees multiple teams of customer service representatives whose primary function is to handle customer service inquiries via inbound calls
- Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution
- Performs customer request problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly.
- Knowledge of ICD 9 and ICD 10 and CPT codes
- Experienced in Operational Excellence
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with client-vendor relationship management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Group Life and/or Group Disability Insurance management process interpreting and applying member contracts and benefits.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing call center operations
- Experienced with SLA Quality Call Center Management
- Experience managing large teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A