We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. New doesn’t mean being ahead of the curve; new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
- Become a Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of BIRT, dashboards, embedded analytics, and future report specific functionality.
- Become a Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touch points with HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Financials, Talent, Prism, and future product direction.
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices in Workday report design and development.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards meeting requirements for clients.
- Lead, mentor, counsel and manage performance of project staff (depending upon project structure).
- Conduct sessions with clients to analyze by supporting requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years of work experience)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience delivering Workday implementations
- Experience managing teams of 1+ persons
- Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying reporting solutions to meet customer requirements
- 3+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Existing and up to date Workday Reporting certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A