Provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, supporting Accenture’s workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture’s business and technology strategies. Execute the services in their area(s) of responsibility under supervision for a small to moderate size location. Scope may include a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered on-site at an Accenture location. May include workspace set-up, A/V, catering, document, switchboard, reception, floor support and other location services. Carry out routine tasks according to guidelines and/or under supervision. Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Under supervision, complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, switchboard, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services.
- May stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.).
- May provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., copiers and printers).
- May provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
- May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy (less than 50% of their time.)
- Delivery of office operations services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
- May set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in customer/vendor relationship management
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in a corporate environment, with a large company an asset
- Post-Secondary Education – college diploma or relevant certification
- Experience with invoice processing an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A