AECOM has an immediate need for a highly motivated and results oriented Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our US Based Talent Acquisition team. In this role, your diverse recruitment expertise will support the East Region Building & Places Business. This is a remote, virtual position that can be based anywhere in the domestic United States where AECOM has an office.
- Manages full life-cycle recruitment including creating search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing, and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers and facilitating the hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Provide consultation to hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process, including hiring strategies, recruitment cycle timing, coaching and guidance on best practices and sourcing trends.
- Responsible for developing, recommending, and executing recruitment strategy with decision makers to ensure a successful candidate search within the identified time frames.
- Uses proactive methods to network with industry experts and professional industry related associations, in order to build ongoing passive candidate networks.
- Builds relationships and communicates consistently and proactively throughout the recruitment process to ensure all participants in the hiring process are updated and well informed.
- Creates a positive candidate experience (for both the selected and non-selected candidates) throughout the entire recruiting process.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Must have strong written/verbal communication, negotiation, and analytical skills, and the ability to make cold calls
- Must have strong sourcing and networking skills
- Ability to change recruitment direction and priorities, based on ever changing critical needs
- Ability to work in a demanding, dynamic, and evolving work culture
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree + 6 years of full life cycle recruiting experience including 3 years of industry experience in Architecture/Engineering/Construction (A/E/C), or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- Proven experience identifying and hiring talent within the engineering industry (i.e. transportation, environmental, water, mining, federal, etc.), with specific experience providing recruiting and support for an Architectural, Building & Places practice.
- Experience building strong business relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Experience maintaining confidential and sensitive information with proven ability to make decisions based on sound judgment
- Experience working with geographically dispersed, virtual teams, as well as, have the ability, to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and proficient with MS office
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A