AECOM is seeking candidates for a rewarding, long-term career opportunity to support and be part of our successful munitions response program team anywhere in the United States. AECOM is a clear MMRP leader in delivering the largest volume and best-in-class overall munition services. As a Munitions Response Geophysical Processor you will serve as a part of AECOM’s Advanced Geophysical Classification (AGC) program and support managers on pursuing, planning, and delivering munitions response related projects to our DoD, State, and commercial clients. As a Geophysical Processor you will work directly with Project and QC Geophysicists to complete project deliverables. AECOM seeks an individual who possess an independent ability to problem solve and who can provide technically superior, cost-effective solutions for our customers.
- Manage and monitor geophysical data acquisition by the site/field geophysicists from geophysical systems including advanced electromagnetic induction (EMI) instruments.
- Perform geophysical data processing and analysis for traditional digital geophysical mapping surveys
- Perform geophysical data processing and analysis for AGC mapping surveys
- Assist with preparation of planning documents such as Advanced Geophysical Classification for Munitions Response for Quality Assurance Project Plan (AGC-QAPP)
- Due to the nature of this work, U.S. citizenship is required
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in geophysics, geology or closely related field
- 4+ years of directly related munitions response geophysical experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A