AECOM is seeking a highly talented Marketing Proposal Specialist to work in collaboration with the Transportation business development and operations team on identified priority pursuits, including partnering in the preparation of formal and informal client solicitations, including expressions of interest (EOI), requests for qualifications (RFQ), requests for proposals (RFP), and pre-qualification efforts. This position can be a mix of work from home as well as work from any of our offices located within the state of California. We may also consider candidates available to work out of our offices in Houston or Dallas, TX; or Denver, CO.
- Interfaces with technical and BD staff to win work and to manage the information infrastructure that enables the business to do so efficiently.
- Provides leadership and direction for proposals, including schedule, templates, compliance, content planning, and production.
- Responsible for leading large proposals and presentations and supports from pre-RFP positioning through to interview stage, as required.
- Provides conceptual leadership for document design, while ensuring RFP instructions and internal brand guidelines pertaining to format, fonts, etc. are being followed.
- Participates in go/no-go and greenlight analyses in compliance with delegation of authority guidelines, capture planning and positioning activities as they pertain to preparation for the proposal.
- Facilitates pink and red team, quality reviews, and applies lessons learned to add value to proposals. Manages the implementation of proposal and presentation revisions based on direction from review teams.
- Writes and edits tailored resumes and past performance sections for proposals. Provides or obtains grammatical and technical editing to ensure quality.
- APMP/SMPS certification is a plus.
- Working knowledge of and interest in the A/E industry, including Federal clients and AECOM’s projects, people, credentials, and competitors.
- A detailed knowledge of marketing best practices and procedures, work processes, and tools.
- A strong working knowledge of word processing programs (e.g., Microsoft Word), spreadsheet management (Excel), and presentation software (e.g., PowerPoint), as well as desktop publishing software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite), graphics programs (e.g., InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop).
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience collaborating within a regional marketing team to lead and/or support proposal activity to assist a business line and/or special pursuit team with key client and strategic pursuits in support of strategic growth and winning work.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A