This is a high-visibility, leadership opportunity within the Air Quality Practice. This role will involve project management and team coordination, and providing technical guidance and expertise.
- Managing, mentoring, and leading the emissions testing team.
- Be technically knowledgeable Methods 1 through 5, 6C, 7E, 10, 18, and 25A (40 CFR Part 60)
- Support performance of Relative Accuracy Test Audits (RATA) for continuous emissions monitoring systems
- Conduct special air monitoring assignments as needed
- Develop emissions monitoring plans in collaboration with clients and AECOM stack team
- Provide leadership and coaching to junior level stack tester(s)
- Plan and execute work assignments with limited instruction
- Interact independently with client and regulatory personnel on routine tasks
- Initiate changes to procedures and will support the implementation of procedures
- Contribute positively to health, safety, environmental and quality programs by performing work safely and adhering to all safety standards and protocols
- Collaborate and work as part of a team of scientists that provide air quality testing services
- Must perform bending, kneeling, standing, confined-space entry, lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50 lbs., climb ladders, work at heights, and have a tolerance for working in outdoor environments, including prolonged walking or standing on various terrain in a wide range of weather conditions
- Willing to wear an air-purifying respirator, when requested/as needed and as required by OSHA Standards.
- Sponsorship is not available for this position
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 6+ years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- BA/BS degree in Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, or related field, highly preferred
- 8+ years of relevant experience is preferred with recent experience in source emissions testing highly preferred
- Experience in an industrial plant desired
- 40-hr, or 8-hr refresher HAZWOPER training desired
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A