AECOM has positions available for Project Managers for Renewable projects within our Energy business. We continue to offer you the flexibility to work remotely from any location in the United States. This role will require periodic travel to various AECOM offices and/or Client project sites.
- Manages portfolio of clients with multiple projects.
- Manages a team of internal staff as well as external resources with varying levels of solar experience to ensure that time spent on project is efficient.
- Can demonstrate clear communication skills and understanding of best practice in documentation.
- Leads conversations with client and stakeholders.
- Shows agility in balancing changing project priorities.
- Completes project on time, on schedule.
- Responsible for delivering revenues assigned from specific clients as a result of repeat business caused by flawless execution of projects.
- Consistently delivers profit margins planned.
- Consistently completes project within financial budgets.
- Manages more complex clients and projects.
- Has decision-making authority and directs other Project Managers in recognizing risk and uncertainty with plans to mitigate and eliminate such.
- Directs staff to operate and minimize exposure to claims.
- Supervises and directs Project Managers with multiple projects or program of projects.
- Demonstrated/previous experience leading the successful execution of complex projects (preferably solar)
- Pre-employment verification of motor vehicle driving record will be conducted
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 8+ years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of education & experience
- Experience working on solar and/or battery energy storage projects, preferably community-scale or utility-scale projects, including gen-ties and high voltage substations.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience desired to include some renewable energy projects
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A