AECOM has a position available for an MIS Implementation Specialist. AECOM is offering the freedom and flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
- Support requirements gathering, gap analysis workshops and multi-module demonstrations.
- Proficient with complex configuration across multiple modules of one solution and/or multiple vendor product suites (Enablon, Cority, Intelex, Sphera Solutions, EtQ, etc.)Able to identify innovation solutions for client requirements.
- Routinely engage with clients to identify risks and provide status updates.
- Work with vendors on bugs and enhancement requests
- May be involved in training and supervising technical personnel.
- Works with clients on EHS requirements and workflows
- Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, STEM degrees or a related field
- Business Analysis Experience and/or Certification
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with MS SharePoint and MS Visio
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS and 2+ years of professional relevant MIS/EHS related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Experience with MIS/EHS software applications such as Enablon, Cority, Intelex, Sphera Solutions, EtQ, etc.
- Due to the nature of this role, US Citizenship is required
- Knowledge/experience in conducting client training
- Knowledge/experience with SQL Scripting
- Knowledge/experience with MS VBA coding
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A