AECOM has an immediate need for a telecommute Field Management Superintendent to support our Environmental Remediation projects. This position can be based from a number of various AECOM office locations throughout the United States. In this role the employee will be expected to travel throughout the United States.
- Provide overall on-site administrative and technical management for a wide range of construction projects.
- Responsible for the organization and direction of construction and related activities within assigned area of responsibility, which may be a single area, multi-area or a multi-discipline construction project.
- May be the primary client contact for all jobsite day to day activities or may coordinate with client’s resident representatives on jobsite activities within assigned area of operations.
- Responsibilities are to ensure assigned jobsite operations follow design/specifications, completion on schedule, within budget and to quality standards.
- Interfaces with all other administrative field staff, field management staff and particularly the Project Manager in a coordinated effort.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and MS Project
- Demonstrated experience with Client and Regulatory interactions
- Position requires frequent overnight travel across the US up to 80%
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and or education
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with environmental construction projects, subcontractor management and management of field staff
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A