Website Air Creebec
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions.
- The Flight Attendant provides a safe and efficient flights experience to Air Creebec passengers. He/she reports directly to the Chief Flight Attendant.
- You have knowledge of the airline industry.
- You speak and write French and English fluently. The Cree language is an asset.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You enjoy flying.
- You are able to work unusual hours with/without overnights.
- You must be available upon request.
- You must provide a criminal background check.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have High School diploma.
Company: Air Creebec
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A