Website Air Wisconsin Airlines
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin’s team is dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. The Senior Flight Operations Analyst will provide analytical and financial support for the Flight Operations department by helping develop crew resource dashboards for Executive Management and serving as a liaison between the finance organization and the Flight Department.
- Perform multifaceted financial analysis with respect to financial planning, operating results, new business initiatives, labor negotiations, and other projects.
- Gather financial or benchmark data to develop standard models to support decision-making.
- Develop crew resource planning models to help project the availability of pilots through both the medium and long term.
- Review and analyze pilot training data to assist in creating an efficient and highly effective training footprint.
- Design models and analyze data/solutions to identify strategies to support business initiatives and process improvements within the Flight Department.
- Provide direction to Flight Department Managers to ensure the budget input process is efficient and effective.
- Provide Senior Management with the information required to effectively review and approve the annual budget.
- Compare operating performance with operating plans and standards with a thorough review of budget variances. Report to management those areas for cost savings.
- Perform monthly/quarterly budget reviews, projections and budget revisions.
- Prepare ad hoc queries and departmental trend analysis to support budget changes.
- Provide financial and budget system training and support to Department Managers.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and graphing skills, Showcase Query skills required Highly comfortable in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Comfort with accounting software High level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn Advanced business-writing skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education/Experience Masters’ degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance or Aviation preferred.
Company: Air Wisconsin Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Green Bay, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A