Website Alaska Airlines
The Reservations Sales Agent (RSA) is responsible for assisting guests with information regarding fares, flight schedules, routings and policies at Alaska Airlines (AS) and Horizon Air (QX). As a member of the reservations team, this individual contributor role verifies availability of space, confirms reservations and makes appropriate changes to reservations and tickets. This is a union represented position.
- Perform a variety of guest service functions via multiple channels including:
- Answer incoming inquiries and match the features and benefits of Alaska Airlines to the needs of the guest.
- Answer guests’ inquiries regarding all aspects of their travel on Alaska Airlines or one of our travel partners.
- Make new reservations and change existing reservations on scheduled domestic and international flights.
- Assist guests with technical website and mobile navigation needs.
- Handle guests’ questions, complaints, and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues with first interaction resolution.
- Operate within a variety of complex computerized systems to assist guests and daily operations.
- Proactively create a positive service-oriented environment for guests.
- Must have a valid and operable driver’s license.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with others.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
- Ability to anticipate needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work at a constant and quick pace for up to two hours at one time.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand and interpret flight schedules and airline flight destination information.
- Must have good attendance and punctuality record.
- Depending upon your work location, you may be required to obtain USPS Mail Handling Certification.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
Company: Alaska Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A