Website Ali Bin Ali
The Senior Interior Architect will be responsible for developing interior and exterior design concepts, helping in the selection and coordination of external design professionals, developing and maintaining a comprehensive design program for interior and exterior spaces, and implementing accurate records of design and product selection decisions.
- The role will work on new design as well as work on remodeling/renovating existing building/design to meet functional and aesthetic goals of the project. The role is also responsible for the highest level of Interior Design outcomes, completing projects with accuracy and creativity while monitoring project performance within set timelines and exceeding customer expectations.
- Driving skills (e.g. Valid GCC light vehicle driving license required)
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, Power Point, Word; Advance knowledge on Resource Planning & Management software (Primavera, MS Project, etc.) and Basic knowledge in construction and design related software is a must. (Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3D related design software as Maya, Adobe/Bluebeam)
- Language and proficiency is a must (Fluent in English and Arabic is an advantage)
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience with international and GCC market.
- Bachelor’s Degree; architectural Engineering is a must
Company: Ali Bin Ali
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, QR
Application Deadline: N/A