The Customer Engagement Analyst is responsible for supporting the day-to-day duties and administration of Allegiant’s loyalty programs. The Customer Engagement Analyst will assist in the areas of reporting, administration, analysis, advertising campaign and creative development, ad hoc projects, internal training and stakeholder support.
- Determine appropriate promotions to run based on analysis of financial impact and areas of opportunity.
- Maintain project list and act as project manager and subject matter expert.
- Supports external stakeholders.
- Acts as primary contact for internal stakeholders (Inflight, E-commerce, Marketing, etc.).
- Responsible for program reporting.
- Coordinates and supports the execution marketing campaigns for programs.
- Develop, coordinate, and deliver in-person and computer-based training to internal groups supporting the program.
- Act as an administrator of our loyalty portal by making adjustments to accounts as necessary.
- Responsible for identifying and recommending marketing and program management strategies to maximize impact for the programs.
- Support monthly accounting reconciliation and payroll processes.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested.
- Strong abilities in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work and be effective in a nascent role.
- Analytical; ability to work with numbers.
- Ability to build strong relationships across functional groups.
- High proficiency with Excel and working knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Comfortable with highly analytical work and use of technical skills within SQL Server and Tableau.
- Ability to see how functions and processes integrate with one another.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Emphasis in one of the following; Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing, Political Science, Marketing:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A