Allegiant Air Flight Attendants provide extraordinary service to our Customers and fellow Team Members. Flight Attendants are essential workers that are responsible for the security, safety and comfort of customers, from pre-boarding the aircraft until they arrive at their final destination. As such, Flight Attendants are on the “front lines” in providing quality service to their customers and representing Allegiant Air to the public. Just as important, Flight Attendants contribute to the smooth functioning of the business by accurately accounting for passengers and the goods they are required to serve them. Flight Attendants promote the sale and usage of products and services offered by Allegiant and specified industry partners. The position responsibilities are performed in accordance with government regulations, including the FAA and TSA. These standards are clearly articulated during training, as well as, in the ongoing performance of the job.
- Attend to special needs of any customers.
- Perform pre-boarding security checks of aircraft, customers and carry-on baggage.
- Conduct pre-flight safety checks of cabin area.
- In routine situations, ensure that customers are seated and carry-on baggage is stored properly; advise passengers and confirm compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Provide direction and assistance to customers in accordance with government regulations and company policies.
- Assess and evaluate customers for appearance of intoxication, COVID-19 mask compliance and/or possible threat.
- Effectively communicate with customers, individually and via intercom, on information related to their travel.
- During unusual conditions (such as decompression, turbulence, mechanical malfunction, medical emergencies, or unlawful acts by customers) take action to maximize the safety of customers and crew.
- Serve and sell, food, snacks, alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages and goods to all customers.
- Provide support to other crewmembers and leadership.
- Able to assess situations in a timely manner.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Able to deal with people from all walks of life, using diplomacy and tact; good communication skills.
- Exercising good judgment and flexibility.
- Able to relate to other cultures with respect and concern.
- Ability to respond calmly and effectively in an emergency.
Qualification & Experience:
- Successful completion of 4 1/2 weeks of minimum new hire training program with a minimum of 5 hours of Initial Operating Experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A