Website American Hospital Dubai
An employee of the American Hospital Dubai is expected to promote the mission and philosophy of the hospital by acting in a caring, courteous and confidential manner towards patients, visitors, colleagues and staff by performing their duties and responsibilities according to the expected standards in order to fully meet patient care needs.
- Create an environment of collaboration between practicing physicians and clinic staff to achieve high levels of patient quality and satisfaction in a cost-effective manner.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Ensures ongoing individual performance appraisals are objectively completed for staff members against set criteria. Assists with action plans arising from these appraisals as necessary. Provides clear feedback to team members in a manner that is conductive to maintaining and improving performance. Counsels and/or disciplines staff when appropriate
- Supports all service development activity to create growth of all specialties and maximum revenue opportunity
- Complete and present business plans for new services.
- Assure financial accountability for cash collections, insurances and pre-approves.
- Assures adherence to Human Resources policies and practices.
- Attends committees, task forces and activities on behalf of the Satellite Clinics.
- Adheres to hospital charging and accounting policies and procedures.
- Be available to provide operational advice to the operational team in line with the agreed roster..
- Same service development / marketing experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal (English) communication skills required.
- Evidence of continuing professional/educational development.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a healthcare setting of which at least two (2) should be in a managerial role.
- Some clinic management experience would be beneficial.
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A