With the perfect blend of strategic, creative and analytical thinking, the CRM Executive will help to develop and deliver ASOS’ CRM strategy across various customer touch points which include but are not limited to email, SMS, push, in-app and on-site. They will do so by leveraging CRM insights, technologies and best practice and will work closely with many teams including Technology, Customer Insights, Global Development, Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing, other Performance Marketing teams, Creative and Editorial. The role will cover our newness, propositions and promo-related marketing communications as well our triggered communications and encompass end-to-end involvement with planning through to implementation and reporting.
- Be accountable for the day-to-day production of multi-channel communications ensuring they are delivered timely to the highest standard. This entails scoping the initial requirements and briefing the creative and content teams, data mining, audience building, deployment and QA, and reporting.
- Troubleshooting and highlighting areas of the process which could be improved to make the creation and deployment of communications more efficient and automated.
- Identifying new opportunities for automated CRM programmes: sourcing and integrating the data, briefing the CRM Studio in the creative requirements and working with a CRM Manager to get dynamic and measurable programs live.
- Investigating queries referred to CRM by Customer Care relating to accounts, orders, communications preferences etc
- Build solid relationships with cross functional teams in the Marketing department to enable the successful delivery of the Marketing vision
- Deep dive into past campaigns and key trading moments to appreciate the CRM performance of each piece of activity and based on this, make recommendations as to how to build on the results for the next iteration
- An understanding of basic HTML
- An analytical, proactive and flexible approach
- The ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to convey clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience within a CRM role at an agency or retailer
- Deployment experience in an email broadcast tools e.g. Responsys, Exact Target, Adobe Campaign
- Experience trouble shooting and solving difficult and sometimes technical problems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A