- Identification of required facility and collateral documentation based on Credit Approvals.
- Preparation of facility and collateral documentation as per the Bank’s and regulatory standards.
- Ensure that all required documentation (facility, collateral and source) have been obtained against each approved facility.
- Ensure that all documents are in order as per bank’s Policies & Procedures.
- Ensure that all documents accepted to allow facilities provided to safe keeping and digital filling.
- To conduct post monitoring functionalities related to maintenance of borrowing documents.
- Adhere to the Bank’s initiatives related to process re-engineering, automation of process.
- Ensure that providing and updating data use for management information requirements.
- Analyze credit approval on documentation control perspective and identify purpose of the approval, required facility and collateral documentation, verify that credit approvals are approved in line with the Bank’s policies and guidelines.
- Prepare appropriate approved facility and collateral documents, approved by the Bank’s legal department incorporating all terms and conditions that are stipulated in the Credit Approval.
- Co-ordinate with various Business Units, Risk Management and Legal team in order to finalize Credit Agreement and Security Agreement as and when requires.
- Ensure that documents mentioned in the lodgment list being received.
- Review all the documents related to approved facilities and ensured that all are in order as per bank’s guidelines.
- Update documentation checklist in order to ensure that all the necessary documents have been obtained for each approved facility.
- Ensure that all discrepancies have been identified and escalated to the appropriate level of authorities for resolution.
- Liaise with in-house legal team to verify the authenticity of the signatories of borrowing entities and guarantors whenever necessary
- Ensure that all documents are being lodged and digitally filed.
- Ensure that expiry dates, deferrals and any other exceptions are updated accurately into the relevant internal systems (MIS) for monitoring purposes and escalated to higher level of authority, if necessary, for resolution.
- Provide documentation clearance to Credit Control Unit to upload limits in the core system upon satisfying that all documents have been obtained and are in order.
- Periodically review borrowing documents held under custody to identify any discrepancy or housekeeping purposes.
- Assisting implementation of all initiatives of process reengineering and process automation.
- Ensure updating all related data bases and monitoring tools maintains at unit on timely manner.
- Maintain satisfactory working relationship with CIBG/IBG/RBG Business, Technology and Operations Teams.
- Ensure that agreed turnaround times adhered at all time.
- Accurately translate customized facility conditions to Arabic language (Applicable to Arabic speaking employees).
- Ensure to upkeep accurate data management functionalities related to Documentation Unit and Credit Administration Division.
- Ensure special assignments and projects related to Documentation Unit and Credit Administration Division to be completed in acceptable time lines.
- Ensure Audit rating maintained as “Satisfactory
- To make sure “Zero” operational loses in all activities
- Ensure RCSA is up to date.
- Graduate, intelligent and sound knowledge on banking operations
- A Minimum of 4 to 6 years’ experience in General Banking covering at least 5 years in the area of Corporate Documentation.
- Good understanding of technological issues, and fair knowledge on computerized environment
- Effective Communications and interpersonal skills.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A