Achieves sales and other targets established by business plans. Continuously assesses and improves the work processes for sales and service management, risk management and compliance within prescribed limits to maximize effectiveness and efficiency. Optimizes opportunities through deal teams and sales calls, maximizing business success. Influences the strategic direction of the line of business assisting with the development, prioritization and implementation of business, technology, sales and service, channel optimization and enhanced customer experience.
- Ensures consistent personnel training throughout the team.
- Establishes and enhances the Bank’s brand by participating in meaningful and focused business and community.
- Participates in industry forums and conferences to keep apprised of all industry trends, competitive insights, products and services.
- Provides support for sales activities such as presentations, bids/proposals, and requests for information.
- Develops an effective external network to support the identification of new and increased investment/lending business opportunities.
- Coordinates cash management product implementation and financial transaction set-up.
- Acts as the daily sales contact for the client for sales related questions such as product information, pricing, implementation timeframes and requirements.
- Provides subject matter expertise on market conditions and trends to maintain a high level of environmental awareness.
- Retains and expands existing relationships to achieve portfolio retention, sales, service, and profitability objectives.
- Data driven decision making – In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
Qualification & Experience:
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Typically between 4 – 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, CA
Application Deadline: N/A