Delivers exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects. Identifies customer needs and provides advice and guidance regarding financial solutions that are in the best interests of customers. Works collaboratively within the branch and with BMO partners to deliver the desired customer experience and achieve overall business objectives.
- Supports customer requests for banking services, including handling transactions and supporting customers who walk into the branch.
- Supports operational activities (e.g. inventory management, escalated service requests, following up on customer applications, filing, opening and closing activities).
- Reviews customer profiles and engages customers in a needs-based conversation to identify potential opportunities and address everyday banking plans and credit card needs.
- Welcomes customers warmly and meets their banking service and transactional needs with seamless execution.
- Contributes to meeting branch business results and the customer experience.
- Manages, loads, and reconciles cash transactions between treasury and various branch units (e.g. CRU).
- Identifies customer needs and initiates referrals to BMO colleagues.
- Offers advice and guidance on available digital and self-serve options with the goal of making it easy, simple, and fast to bank with BMO.
- Projects a professional presence.
- High-level knowledge of personal, commercial and partner offers, and how each can best serve customers’ individual needs.
- Passionate commitment to helping customers.
- Highly skilled at helping people who don’t find digital applications intuitive to gain confidence in how to use them and to understand their benefits.
- Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to approach customers.
- Basic knowledge of specialized sales and business banking solutions to refer to specialists.
Qualification & Experience:
- A focus on delivering a personal experience to customers.
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, smart phones, online tools, and applications.
- No prior experience necessary; post-secondary degree or certification in related field of study is desirable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A