Provides exceptional, daily operational service support to grow the Bank’s market share and maximize profitability of client relationships. Ensures client problem resolution is prompt and effective, and that enhancement opportunities are identified and closed or referred during client service interactions. Typically meets client service needs through a pooled call center environment or a dedicated one-on-one relationship with sensitive, complex and/or top tiered clients.
- Ensures that tickets are resolved and closed as per the client’s expectations and to their satisfaction.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Attends internal meetings with team members to discussing client/outstanding issues with colleagues, including reviewing how issues are handled.
- Analyzes and interprets service problems to identify root causes and makes recommendations.
- May be able to apply interest adjustments based on limits.
- Proactively notifies clients of any upcoming changes or enhancements to existing products/services or potential usage.
- Participates in audit and customer issues resolution, correct irregularities escalate as per established procedures.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of product and service , by providing needed information or directing clients to the appropriate source.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Reviews similar activities of other clients in the same industry, providing assistance and guidance relative to industry best practices.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities for better efficiency in meeting the needs of current clients.
- If a Credit Qualifiable job, Credit Qualifications and associated credit knowledge and skills according to the established qualification standards.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically between 4 – 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A