Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Participating whenever required in preparation & review of Division related SOPs in coordination with AFM Compliance Department & Operations Team
- Ensuring Monthly Spot Check for all Finance Associates / Finance related activities to ensure following & complying to the group SOPs
- Participating & Purposing for Incentive Plan Revision for the entire Division to ensure that the policy applied is active, to enhance the Division KPIs Achievement, & to be a motivation tool to all associates eligible for Incentive that will drive the best performance for the entire Division.
- Weekly Reconciliation for Upsells & Other Recovery Accounts (Diamond Brite / Tinting / Rustproofing / 1K Free Service) to ensure proper billing reflected correctly in these recovery accounts
- Monitoring & clearing wrong billing done during the month
- Preparation & Compiling of Division MIS Reports to HO/AFM Management monthly as per the Cut Off Dates
- Initiate and Drive Cost Saving Initiatives. Support Brand MD in evaluating direct / indirect expenses and identifying actions required to pro-actively right-size existing company cost structures against appropriate performance KPIs
- Monitoring of Division Cost Accrual from open POs / Intercompany Expenses Allocation to minimize unrequired accruals & to ensure accurate records.
- Timely submission of AR Report to all branches & updating the Debtors Collection Remarks / Forecasts required by Financial Controller, AFSS, & AFM Management / Daily monitoring of Branches AR (all Credit Facilities provided) and follow-up with BA / AA / AFSM to Ensure timely collection of all outstanding AR.
- Monitoring & controlling WIP Report, to ensure timely closing for all pending jobs to recognize the revenue in Division P&L & to minimize any risk / Ensuing the proper posting for SMC Incentive Recovery on monthly basis allocated to all branches based on the No. of SMC sold during the month / Monitoring Other Operating Income records to provide the detailed income for ALAC Profit Allocation, Scrap and Waste Oil sales, & Other Income if any
- Monitoring of Division Fixed Assets Register (Capital Expenditure) & coordinating with Operations Team for CAPEX Budget utilized / committed & available budget for proper & accurate plan for whole Year CAPEX Budget utilization
- Monitoring posting reflected in Company P&L to ensure proper posting compare to budget / Forecast, ensure proper & accurate allocation of Direct Expenses, Indirect Expenses, Other Operating Income, & Finance Cost on monthly basis
- Participating in Budget / Forecast preparation process & supporting HR in BPC Budget / Forecast preparation process (Incentives & Other MPC Expenses)
- Coordinating for Monthly & Quarterly branch Performance Review with locations managers
- The ideal candidate will need to have front end Financial Control experience, general accounting knowledge, MIS experience, strong analytical skills, working knowledge in management accounting, process oriented, well organized and attention to details.
- Having the ability to interact at all management levels and communicate both written and verbal is essential.
- Having strong computer skills; familiarize with the SAP system, advanced MS-Excel knowledge and other MS Office applications.
- With the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. You should have the ability to build and maintain friendly, warm relationships with customer.
Qualification & Experience:
- You will need to have a Degree qualification in Accounting or Professional Accounting certification is desirable with minimum 5 years of experience preferably in a FMCG, banking, retail or a financial institution sector having good knowledge on ERP accounting systems.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A