Website Canadian Specialist Hospital
Pharmacy insurance coordinator is responsible for coordination of insurance related jobs and training sessions within the department; and if required in connection with other departments/insurance companies and patients.
Insurance coordinator ensures all necessary insurance approvals are taken before dispensing during the respective shift.
- Ability to process information/merchandise.
- Ability to communicate with associates and patients.
- Ability to carry out on routine repetitious work with high degree of accuracy.
- At least one year experience in a related position is required.
- Must be an academic graduate by qualification.
Company: Canadian Specialist Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A