Website Chevron Corporation
The Marketing Analyst is a trusted Advisor in the Business, one who develops meaningful business insights to drive faster, better decision making and recommendations to improve business performance. The analyst has an ability to use data to tell the story of marketing campaign performances. The analyst is also curious, proactive, and collaborative, with a penchant for action and an ability to sell her/his ideas to colleagues and leaders to drive change.
- Will be involved in promotion analysis and ad hoc analysis focusing on various marketing, sales, and product data.
- Using google analytics data to provide insightful analysis and recommendations informing various marketing teams on ways to optimize website
- performances and campaign performances.
- Experience in communicating to the broader audience on data interpretation.
- Perform data manipulation on various marketing and sales datasets to identify trends, connecting dots between datasets and tell insightful data stories.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating across functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in analyzing data
- Experience in data visualization and business intelligence tools
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in salesforce.com
- Experience in salesforce analytics cloud or similar data visualization tools
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in google analytics.
- Experience measuring multichannel marketing campaigns
- Previous experience interpreting marketing and sales data to for actionable insights
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A