Stores Clerks will be responsible for the receiving, issuing, and stocking of all materials utilized for the maintenance department. The Stores Clerk directly reports to the Materials Manager or designee.
- Maintain accurate shipping records on outbound shipments to vendors, other airlines, and other Company facilities including COMAT shipments.
- Process un-serviceable, rotatable/repairable components to ensure timely shipping/routing of parts to vendors and in-house shops for repair.
- Observe and comply with departmental procedures, Company policies, and Company safety programs.
- Process outgoing parts/components and ensure they are properly prepared and packaged for shipment according to current departmental procedures and Federal regulations.
- Assist in the coordination to acquire AOG items from approved vendors.
- Process out-station restocks and ensures shipments occur in a timely manner with proper packaging, shipping containers, and shipping documentation.
- Perform all tasks involving housekeeping, Stock Room inspections, and bin location responsibilities on a routine basis.
- Maintain control of Champlain Enterprises LLC. tool room in accordance with the General Maintenance Manual.
- Perform pick-up and delivery of parts, equipment, tools, and supplies to various locations as directed by the Materials Manager or Maintenance Shift Supervisor.
- Stock serviceable parts in a timely manner.
- Receive incoming parts and materials in a timely manner and in accordance with receiving procedures.
- Issue serviceable parts and tools to Maintenance personnel.
- Perform stock inventory on critical inventory items and other inventory checks as necessary and advising management of shortages.
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Basic Computer skills and ability to learn company inventory system
- Read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Ability to learn or have knowledge in HAZMAT shipping and handling processes and may be required to maintain current HAZMAT training.
- Able to work shifts, including overnights
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Have a valid state-issued driver’s license and driving record in good standing
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Inventory experience preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Troy, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A