Website Contour Aviation
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Perform final checks on assembly and installation of parts that were replaced.
- Assist in maintaining the Repair Station facilities in a clean and orderly fashion. Ensures that all shop equipment and tools are maintained in a serviceable working condition.
- Repair, rework, install and fabricate the complex aircraft structural assemblies, both internal and external.
- Maintain the supplies and perform preventive maintenance.
- Study technical manuals, blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Other duties as assignment by management
- Remove and disassemble defective parts of the aircraft.
- Adhere to Company policies and safety programs.
- Perform checks; carry out inspections and removal of components.
- Lay out plans, fabrication and installation models for modifications.
- Maintain, modify, and install the various components of aircraft sheet metal.
- Provide assistance to aircraft maintenance technicians on various tasks.
- Maintain and keep track of all the maintenance records. IROPS communication, etc.
- Must understand, read, and write English. Ability to understand, read, and write Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to pass an FAA required 10-year work history review and submit to criminal background and fingerprint checks.
- Able to pass a DOT Pre-Employment drug screening and submit to random DOT drug and/or alcohol testing.
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and varying schedules.
- Able to operate warehouse machinery and equipment
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have experience and be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Two (2) or more years of prior experience is preferred.
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant license or adequate work experience for FAA authorization for Repairman Certificate is required.
- Possess high school diploma or GED certification
Company: Contour Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tupelo, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A