Website Contour Aviation
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
- Audit of stations to remain in compliance.
- Supervise training budgets.
- Collaborate with management to identify Company training needs.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions. IROPS communication, etc.
- Must understand, read, and write English. Ability to understand, read, and write Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able and willing to demonstrate all job functions such as pushback, deicing and jet bridge operations.
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
- Must be willing and able to travel within 24-hour notice and be available to provide station support/training for up to two (2) weeks.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and varying schedules.
- Must be able to work inside, outside and during inclement weather conditions.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft suite of products including Excel, Outlook, and Word, and also have a basic understanding of similar software.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of two (2) years of proven experience in a teaching position.
- Possess high school diploma or GED certification.
Company: Contour Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tupelo, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A