Website Contour Aviation
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Obtain and process all shipments including receiving deliveries.
- Keep up with all recorded information required by management.
- Maintain shipping supplies and tools that are needed for the job.
- Load trucks safely in all types of conditions.
- Handle, package, and schedule shipments to conform to all applicable codes and restrictions that may apply to the item being processed.
- Trouble shoot shipping issues.
- Maintain and organize files from bill of ladings to hazardous paperwork.
- Repair and pack crates as needed for safe movement of outgoing or incoming products.
- Maintain stock room and other areas in control by the Parts Department.
- Assist the department by stocking, pulling and reorganizing parts and tools as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Must understand, read, and write English. Ability to understand, read, and write Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques
- Proficient with computer applications including Microsoft office suite, Quantum, FOS, and CAMP software is a strong plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a warehouse setting, working with shipping or receiving.
- Possess high school diploma or GED certification.
Company: Contour Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Point, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A