Website Contour Aviation
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Administrate consignment programs with vendors.
- Research and select suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, and distribution capabilities.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Responsible for maintaining proper stock levels at main warehouse location as well as outstations to determine what supplies need to be ordered. Submission of purchase orders for approval, as needed.
- Assist maintenance personnel with parts related questions and needs and offer parts recommendations
- Oversee inbound shipping spend.
- Track orders and arrangement for shipment of inventory as needed
- Monitors procure to pay process ensuring purchase orders match items received and invoices can be paid.
- Oversee 3rd party component repairs.
- Manage supplier performance.
- Valid driver license.
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to pass an FAA required 10-year work history review and submit to criminal background and fingerprint checks.
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and varying schedules
- Detailed working knowledge of Component Controls Quantum software.
- Authorized by law to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED certificate is required.
- 4-year degree in Materials Management or Logistics or similar degree is preferred.
- Must have experience and be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, inventory software, and tracking systems.
- Previous management experience with direct reports in a 24/7 operations preferred.
- At least 5 years of related purchasing experience in aviation preferred.
Company: Contour Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Macon, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A