Website Contour Aviation
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Provide exemplary customer service to satisfy and exceed customer expectations.
- Retrieve and store items in the overhead bins which can be as high 67″ from the floor.
- Actively seek to ensure the safety and comfort of customers.
- Perform all work activities in accordance with established standards, policies, laws, and regulations, including Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
- Respond during emergency situations by effectively implementing instructions from the flight deck and following required safety and emergency procedures.
- Ensure the aircraft and passengers are in full compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and safety measures.
- Attend to individuals needing assistance (such as unaccompanied minors, individuals with a disability and the elderly) throughout aircraft operations.
- Effectively communicate verbally to make onboard public address announcements, complete safety demonstrations, and provide instruction to others.
- Perform required work duties in an aircraft environment.
- Communicate in writing to complete paperwork and detailed reports regarding incidents and/or discrepancies.
- Guide or direct (verbally or non-verbally) passengers during emergency situations (such as evacuations) to minimize impact of the event and protect passengers and crew members.
- Provide assistance lifting and stowing luggage (including baggage, garments, and other items) into overhead bins or other storage areas and soliciting assistance when needed.
- Provide emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) to assist individuals in distress.
- Authorized by law to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and thereafter submit to DOT mandated random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must have valid passport.
- Ability to adjust to a rotating schedule with variable hours that could include up to a 16-hour duty day. A duty day could range from two (2) to 14 hours.
- Must be able to successfully complete the Company’s four (4) week Flight Attendant Initial Training Program.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to pass a required 10-year work history review and submit to criminal background and fingerprint checks Possess a valid driver license and good driving record
- Must understand, read, and write English.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED certificate is required.
Company: Contour Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A