Website Contour Aviation
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
- Comply with all safety procedures and airline policies.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of policies and processes pertaining to unaccompanied minors, law enforcement officers, hazardous materials, and other regulatory requirements.
- Perform the duties of a Ground Security Coordinator (GSC).
- Assist management with staffing to include, but limited to schedules, outages, vacations, etc.
- Actively involved with respect to airport operations, meetings, and all planning sessions.
- Assist management for upkeep of training records for all employees to include, but not limited to classroom training, on-the-job training (OJT), recurrent training, etc.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation to ensure compliance with customer service standards, Company standards, and regulatory standards.
- Check and accept passenger baggage.
- Provide check-in assistance, ticketing changes, re-booking of itineraries and special service requests for passengers.
- Act as liaison between stations operations and members of management to include but limited to email correspondence, shift summaries, IROPS communication, etc.
- Greet and assist all customers in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide accurate gate, flight arrival and departure information, as well as answer general inquires.
- Entry level management position.
- Assist unaccompanied minors and passengers with special needs, resolve customer concerns.
- Board/deplane flights and escort passengers to and from aircraft as needed, includes pushing wheelchairs and assisting other passengers with additional needs.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
- Must understand, read, and write English. Ability to read, write, speak and understand Spanish a plus but not required.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft suite of products including Office 365, Excel, Outlook, and Word. Must also have a basic understanding of similar soft wares
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Possess high school diploma or GED certification.
- At least nine (9) months of prior airlines or industry experience preferred.
Company: Contour Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A