Website Contour Aviation
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
- Project and maintain a positive attitude and composure at all times.
- Provide assistance lifting and stowing luggage (including baggage, garments, and other items) into overhead bins or other storage areas and soliciting assistance when needed
- Perceive, understand, and respond to written and oral communications and warnings
- Be dependable and committed to completing work assignments
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Attend to individuals needing assistance (such as unaccompanied minors, individuals with a disability and the elderly) throughout aircraft operations
- Provide exemplary customer service to satisfy and exceed customer expectations
- Manage time to complete required work assignments and to ensure overall punctuality.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Able to pass a FAA/TSA required 10-year work history review and submit to criminal history record and fingerprint checks.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and thereafter submit to DOT mandated random drug and/or alcohol testing.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have valid passport.
Qualification & Experience:
- Three (3) years of corporate Cabin Attendant experience preferred
- Possess a valid drivers license and good driving record
- Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must be able to successfully complete the Company’s four (4) week Flight Attendant Initial Training Program and Initial Operating Experience.
- Prior experience as a Flight Attendant preferred but not required
Company: Contour Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A