Website Defense Intelligence Agency
DIA employs a variety of professionals who serve throughout the workforce to ensure successful operations. To view this position’s duties, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA’s online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills to compose and deliver responses to complex questions in a clear, concise, and organized manner.
- Establishes effective working relationships to successfully complete work.
- Plans, organizes, prioritizes, and schedules own work activities to complete assignments in timely and effective manner.
- Makes timely decisions to initiate, revise, or adjust projects or programs within area of responsibility to meet Agency’s goals.
- Evaluates manpower implications of support agreements; validates manpower/force structure submissions in organization change requests; and recommends solutions for contingency force structure needs.
- Knowledge and experience using financial tools such as Intelink Resource Management Information System (iRMIS), Contract Management System (CMS), Financial Accounting Corporate Tracking System (FACTS).
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working at or with a Combatant Command.
Company: Defense Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A