The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
- Your experience will Drive a culture for design that puts the customer at the centre of the design process.
- Control and direct all aspects of the airfield and stand design at Dubai Airports to ensure achievement of DA’s target customer experience, commercial returns and corporate objectives.
- You will lead medium to long term airfield and stand design development for Dubai Airports, delivering design solutions to meet the development plan requirements, operational needs and issues.
- Engagement of all relevant stakeholders during the design process to deliver a fully considered solution and working with Dubai Aviation Engineering Projects (DAEP) to ensure all airfield and stand design outputs are translated in a way that demonstrates all stakeholder requirements are managed and delivered.
- Definition and design support of airfield and stands associated supporting infrastructure including such functional areas.
- Airside and Ramp Operations experience.
- Airspace terminology and regulations experience.
- Knowledge of airport terminal operations and regulations.
- It is expected that you will have 8 years in depth commercial airfield experience of the planning, design, procurement and construction of complex, time critical airfield programmes of work within a regulated, operationally constrained and on time performance focused environment.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A