Every organization depends on its people and their passion. They’re the ones who look for new ways to innovate, delight and excite everybody they work with and for. And here, they’re empowered and valued for doing that. It could be your task to find, develop and retain the people who go beyond .Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
- You’ll provide support to the assigned business unit for initiatives such as Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Change Management, Budgeting etc
- You will deal with all communication to senior leadership relating to the assigned business unit
- You’ll manage upcoming HR related projects working closely with the assigned business unit to deliver the agreed outcomes
- You’ll provide advice and suggestions to the assigned business unit in order to meet the overall people strategy of Dubai Airports
- Previous experience in the aviation industry would be an advantage
- Change Management expertise
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
- You will be educated to a Degree Level.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a project manager working in an operational environment dealing with HR related matters
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A