The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
- You will be responsible for driving baggage and cargo designs, including improvement and innovation, in a drive to developing a world class customer experience for Dubai Airports.
- You will ensure that Dubai Airports future vision and plans have service proposition and design innovation solutions that will elevate its market position and work positively towards a world leader for airport customer experience and innovation.
- A core role will be to design baggage and cargo solutions that improve asset productivity and customer outcomes. Developing compelling customer requirements through to developing tangible baggage & cargo concepts
- Experience design, contribute to the formulation and implementation of Development Unit’s strategy, plan & manage the design strategy function budget.
- Application of new technology in an operational and commercial environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of airport operations.
- Understanding of the end to end aviation industry supply chain.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in working with diverse cultural groups.
- Shall be educated to Degree level or equivalent in industrial engineering / architecture engineering / engineering management, with an expertise in customer experience or product design. It is expected that you will have been in a similar role between 5 to 10 years.
Company: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai Airports
Application Deadline: N/A