The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
- Engagement of all relevant stakeholders during the delivery process to ensure that operational and capacity constraints are observed, full compliance to Regulatory requirement and process are achieved, with the final deliverable aligned with the endorsed End User brief.
- Management of internal and external resources to ensure delivery within quality, schedule and budgets targets that will allow Dubai Airports to achieve its developmental and strategic goals.
- You will be responsible to plan and manage the successful implementation and entry into service of Dubai Airports’ DXB/DWC Terminal Development Projects as delivered directly by DA as well as through DAEP.
- Terminal Operations terminology and regulations.
- Construction activities and their potential impact on the terminal building operational and passenger service environment.
- Construction Health and Safety within a live airport operating environment
- In This role you shall be educated to a degree level in Architecture,
- Engineering, Construction or Project Management
- A Project Management qualification such as PMP or PGMT would be considered advantageous.
- Minimum of 8 years in depth experience of the planning, design, procurement and construction of complex, time critical airport terminal programmes of work within a regulated, operationally constrained and customer service
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A