Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
- Ensure Dubai Airports future strategy, vision and plans have service proposition and innovative product design solutions that will elevate its market position and work positively towards a world leader for airport customer experience and innovation through product design.
- You will be responsible for product design development, service quality improvements and product innovation while also establishing the means to monitor and manage the quality of the products and services to develop a world class customer experience for Dubai Airports
- Strong design integration skills of base design and experience overlayered. Multidisciplinary design exposure.
- Understanding of customer experience and service design.
- Project design and delivery experience a distinct advantage together with exposure to live operational development.
- Solid background in process & functional analysis, people movement and product design.
- Shall be educated to a degree level qualified in a discipline related to industrial engineering, architectural engineering & Interior Designing.
- Experienced in delivery of innovative product and service concepts. Practical experience in planning, design, procurement and construction of complex, time critical product and design innovation programmes of work within an operationally challenging and customer service focused environment.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A