The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
- Engagement of all relevant stakeholders during the delivery process to ensure that operational and capacity constraints are observed, full compliance to Regulatory requirement and process are achieved, with the final deliverable aligned with the endorsed End User brief.
- Management of internal and external resources to ensure delivery within quality, schedule and budgets targets that will allow Dubai Airports to achieve its developmental and strategic goals.
- You will be responsible for Managing the successful implementation and entry into service of Dubai Airports’ DXB/DWC Terminal Development Programme as delivered directly by DA as well as through DAEP.
- Project scheduling and phasing
- Project risk management tools including HAZOPS and safety cases
- Standard project management methodologies such as PMI or PRINCE 2
- Financial knowledge including concepts and applications
- Knowledge of reporting of significant capital investment programmes
- Knowledge of change management concepts and trends
- Understanding of the aviation industry
- Understanding of issues related to working in a regulated industry
- Understanding of the complexity and challenges of driving/building a project delivery culture.
- Engineering and construction in support of airport terminal buildings and associated supporting infrastructure.
- ICAO, IATA, GCAA and industry best practice regulations and their application to ensure compliant terminal developments.
- Terminal Operations terminology and regulations.
- Construction activities and their potential impact on the terminal building operational and passenger service environment.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A