The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In program management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our corporate planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
- You’ll assist in the development of a 3D mentoring guideline to ensure continuous improvement of the 3D modeling and visualization skills of the DA design studio team.
- You’ll develop, publish and control 3D visual internal design standards to ensure 3D visual consistency throughout DA.
- You should have minimum 8-10 years’ experience in Architecture / Interior Design / Gaming, producing cutting-edge exterior and interior visuals and animations.
- You’ll have a demonstrable expert level of proficiency for market leading visualisation software such as 3D Max, Vray, Sketchup, Lumion, Rhino, Adobe post-production suite among others.
- You’ll have knowledge of innovation within the sector (VR, AR, 3D Printingetc).
- You’ll be educated to a Degree Level, preferably in the discipline of Architecture, Interior Design or Visualisation. A professional qualification within Architecture or Interior Design is an asset.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A