The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they’re keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don’t just do what we legally need to do, but go further. So we’ll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It’s all about meaningful change.
- You will provide a technical expert view on all matters related to your technical area (e.g. electrical, mechanical electronics, traction systems, airfield lighting, baggage handling systems, etc)
- You will provide technical expertise and knowledge to the sections staff on a day to day basis.
- You should have written and verbal proficiency in English language.
- You should have knowledge and experience in Maintenance Best Practices; Cost Management; Spare Parts Management; Maintenance Planning and Control Project Management; Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office applications.
- You should have a Clear understanding of Maximo CMMS from user point of view; Working knowledge of Company Asset and Work Management processes.
- You should have a minimum of 5 years working in the specialist technical area.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, AE