We’re looking for an experienced Narrative Animator to join an experienced animation team building a contemporary vision of EA’s Skate franchise. We are looking for a candidate capable of high-quality motion editing who can also produce high-quality keyframe animation.
- Bring life to the world through living world NPCs and quest-giver animation from a motion capture base that conforms to the style and quality benchmark set for the project.
- Craft engaging cinematics that compliment the look and feel of the game.
- Work with the Design team to establish and create animations that align with design requirements.
- Work with our Technical Animators and Animation Engineers to ensure that all NPC behaviors appear as dynamic and believable as possible in-game.
- Work with Technical Artists/Animators and Engineers to manage and solve any technical problems that arise.
- Integrate your animation content using EA’s proprietary Frostbite engine editor.
- Stand-up timelines in-engine for cinematic integration.
- Help identify problems and forging solutions.
- A high level of proficiency in MotionBuilder and Maya.
- Experience working with designers/engineers to brainstorm ideas to then iterate in-engine.
- Identify issues and help manage and resolve them.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3+ years of experience working on AAA console games.
- Experience in motion editing and keyframing characters to a very high standard.
- Experience with character performance principles and plussing.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A