Website Enbridge Pipeline
These Security Management programs and practices have been developed in a proactive manner, demonstrating a relentless commitment to enhance the security and safety of employees and assets significantly – at a level that can be considered at least comparable to other international companies of similar size and complexities.
- Support investigations of criminal or other malicious acts, as well as serious violations of company policy.
- Ensure security equipment operation is regularly assessed and repaired or replaced as required (e.g. site cameras).
- Completion of security vulnerability assessments.
- Monitoring, implementing, and assuring compliance with security regulations from the National Energy Board (NEB), and other regulatory authorities.
- Develop site specific security plans.
- Identify vulnerabilities at operational level and ensure these are communicated to relevant management teams.
- Provide advice on best practice and or solutions.
- Develop and coordinate security exercises.
- Monitor security plans and ensure incident reporting is completed.
- Provide response to incidents where appropriate and or advise to staff in dealing with incidents.
- Security training and awareness for regional personnel.
- Design and maintain infrastructure protection programs (physical security):
- Strong understanding of the regulatory environment for security in the Oil and Natural Gas sector.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas Industry including CSA Z246.1-13 (the industry standard for the Security
- Management of oil and gas pipeline systems in the US and Canada).
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of Policing and/or 4 years Corporate Security in a large, complex, and geographically dispersed environment.
- Strong relationship management skills – develops, influences and nurtures trust-based relationships with Business Unit leaders, government, and professional organizations.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively solve problems by using analytical skills to reach a logical conclusion.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize and prioritize work in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (i.e., Business, Criminal Justice, Police Science, and Security Management) or equivalent combination of education and protection management related experience.
- Well-developed ethics with a demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Aptitude and communications skills related to acting independently as a leader and member of the Security Team and as an agent of change.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with office computer applications such as Microsoft Office Products (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, and Excel).
- Ability to develop collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Well-developed expertise (SME) in all aspects of security and protection with the ability to act as a consultant to Liquids Pipeline clients, e.g., governance frameworks and standards, strategy, policies and practices,
- implementation, risk assessment, disaster planning and recovery, investigation, etc.
Company: Enbridge Pipeline
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Calgary, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A