Website Endeavor Air
Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, strives to operate the safest, most reliable jet air service in the regional airline industry. With nearly 5,000 employees working as one, Endeavor takes pride in delivering flights to over 130 destinations across North America. Endeavor operates the world’s largest fleet of MHI CRJ-900 NextGen aircraft, as well as the CRJ-700 and CRJ-200 regional jets. With a growing fleet, 6 crew and 11 maintenance bases, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers.
- Responsible for the maintenance and preventive maintenance of aircraft, components and equipment.
- Performs structural repair, inspects and identifies for prevention and repair.
- Operates and inspects powered and non-powered ground equipment.
- Services and inspects aircraft, components and related equipment.
- Work is performed at the airport, outstations and various repair material vendors.
- Completes aircraft maintenance forms entries and enters data into the Maintenance Data System, ensures entries are accurate and complete.
- Responsible to maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Performs aircraft jacking, lifting, towing, and manual movement.
- Requires contact with staff and business relationships with management staff.
- Demonstrate a high level of focus on customer service.
- Demonstrate behavior in accordance with Endeavor Air Code of Conduct in all Company business dealings and decisions.
- Determines airworthiness of aircraft and components, in accordance with established procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, self-motivated with a positive attitude, and very customer service oriented
- Must hold a valid Airframe and Power Plant (A&P) Mechanics license
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail
- Professional work experience in the aviation mechanics preferred
- Some travel required
- Ability to travel internationally and ability to hold a passport is required within 3 months of hire; Passport expenses are paid for by the employee
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
Company: Endeavor Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A