You’ll work with the client to define their requirements and then you’ll design and participate in the system architecture process. Once that’s complete, you’ll implement most of their customizations yourself using the Microsoft’s web-based customization tools. You won’t need to program any custom code or configure the client’s network, you will have a team to support those needs if they arise, but you will need to understand how those related technologies work.
- You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of Power Platform-based solutions.
- You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our client’s digital vision and strategy to life.
- Monitors the progress and quality of the project
- Leads client discussions to review possible solutions to the business requirements presented
- Coordinates across multidisciplinary teams and collaborates with functional analysts, architects, and developers, communicating what is required
- Designs the solution architecture for Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform solutions customized to meet the identified customer business needs
- Utilizes knowledge of Microsoft solutions to accurately estimate the effort required to deploy a customized solutions
- Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS, Mathematics desired; Master’s degree in one of these areas preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Syracuse, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A