You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of Power Platform-based solutions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our client’s digital vision and strategy to life.
- You’ll work with the client to define their requirements and then you’ll design and participate in the system architecture process. Once that’s complete, you’ll implement most of their customizations yourself using the Microsoft’s web-based customization tools. You won’t need to program any custom code or configure the client’s network, you will have a team to support those needs if they arise, but you will need to understand how those related technologies work.
- Microsoft certifications a plus, but not required
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication, leadership and client development skills
- Familiar with relational database concepts
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS, Mathematics desired; Master’s degree in one of these areas preferred
- Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
- Minimum of one year experience (or 5+ projects) implementing Microsoft Dynamics and/or Power Platform technologies and have hands on experience with configuration and customizations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A